Julie Spira Talks About Online Dating Safety
The following video is from a FOX San Diego new report on being safe when navigating online dating services. They talk with Julie Spira who is an online dating expert. Some of the red flags she says to look out for are getting asked out on weekdays and having phone calls go to voice mail. If you think the person is married, they probably are.
Questions NOT to ask when responding to someone:
– How many times have you been married?
– When did you get divorced?
– When did your last relationship end?
– Google your date. But don’t tell them you’re doing it.
– After a few dates, do a background check on them.
– Meet in a public place.